A while back, DJ wrote in reference to my webinar of my MCCA workshop on blogging, “Perhaps he’ll make a future post on how he recorded the presentation and audio together so neatly in a QuickTime package.”
This is that future post.
- Recorded the mp3 audio using an iRiver IFP-799 and simple Radio Shack clip-on mic [note: I forgot to use my mono-to-stereo adapter so the audio is mono]
- Exported the Keynote slides to JPGs
- Imported both the mp3 audio and JPGs into iMovie
- Shortened and lengthened the JPGs to sync with the audio
- Export from iMovie to a Quicktime file