In my last post I wrote a summary of today’s content, here is some more anecdotal information:
- Our prof reads 500 books a year. But this was in the context of how to read; that is, after you are familiar with a subject, you really just “read” a book by [a] looking for new info or [b] seeing what that particular book’s slant is.
- His speaking schedule is planned out 2-3 years in advance.
- I typed for 2 hours straight while taking notes. My hands hurt.
- Grace cut my hair on Monday night. It looks great and saves us some money.
- My first impression of the campus was, “Wow. There are so many toys strewn across the campus.” It is true.