“Okay, this is most likely my last foray into institutional education; let’s put into practice everything I’ve learned from 20 years of education. I’m going to:
- Take all my notes digitally–no paper!
- Stay ahead of all my assigments
- Personally talk to and learn from the faculty and students
- Not worry about grades–just do my best
- Learn just to learn
- Spend more time with my family
- Manage time well
- Prioritize properly
- Make friends
- Be healthy”
Snap. Crackle. Pop. It’s broken.
Thanks be to God that He uses broken people and things!
And may we not idolize our ideals.